10 July 2013

Richard Burns Rally New Track Tutorial

Rally of Magnolia SSS2 WIP

It will be my variation of Rally of Magnolia stage in this area.I will have to make changes so the track can be used in online plugins (all street stages have the same problem,limited anti-cheat software unfortunately). I will probably also make it a little longer than in reality.Most of Magnolia stages change every year anyway so why not make a better stage that is not constrained by traffic diversion and other organisational problems. 
Super Alpha Version:)There will be more roads in the future.For now I made something to start with.
I will also make this short track as my first track building tutorial.
In next tutorial update 
I will show you how using blender create a good street stage.


Building models for version super alpha and its visualisation were taken from Google Warehouse and are owned by their respective authors/owners. In the future we will make our own models with our own textures or perhaps if some models are good enough we might use them with a permission of their authors/owners.

The terrain was taken from Google Earth and is only for early presentation purposes.

2 Magnolia crash videos Below as a warning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment